Tension-free wax for cervical edges.
- BEGO cervical wax is completely tension-free after modelling and is therefore highly recommended for details on cervical edges of crowns, precision parts and as undercut wax of inlays.
- The cervical wax burns out leaving no residue, making it suitable for the ceramic pressing technique as well.
- Thanks to the finely adjusted formulation and careful monitoring of all raw material properties, the cervical wax undergoes only very slight shrinkage after the individual layers have been applied.
- BEGO cervical wax has a very low limit of elasticity, so any deformation only has a plastic effect. This allows safe wafer-thin modelling up to the preparation margin.
- Solidification temperature approx. 62 °C.