A Golden Opportunity
BEGO traces its roots in the dental industry to 1890, when founder Dr. H.C. Wilhelm Herbst developed an innovative procedure for using gold fillings for dental restoration. From that beginning, BEGO has steadily built its business on a commitment to innovation and quality. We’ve always questioned the status quo, finding excitement in solving dental problems and dedication in continuing to optimize our equipment and supplies for the end patient.
We now operate in over one hundred countries with employees across the globe committed to patients’ health. BEGO USA was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Lincoln, Rhode Island. We partner with dental technicians, dentists, and implantologists, working together collaboratively. From 3D printing to conventional dental solutions, our unique product and service range solves almost any dental problem. Combining these values with the company’s tradition and culture continues to drive success.
Future-oriented Dental Solutions
With a keen sense for knowing what is necessary and a sharpened view for what is possible, we continue to set standards in the dental industry. In this partnership, we are working with full dedication to develop marketable and future-oriented solutions for you and for the well-being of patients. The phrase “Made by BEGO” has become synonymous with the best, safest, and most reliable dental materials and equipment.
Mission & Core Values
BEGO employees are committed to superior products and services of exceptional value. At the heart of achieving our mission is a set of guiding principles. These core values have evolved with the company and capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team. They are integral to how we approach our work and each other and serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, and achievements.
- Technology Leadership – We focus on designing, developing, and marketing best-in-class dental and medical solutions which are central to our long-term profitable growth.
- Positive Attitude – We work with a “can-do” attitude and approach opportunities with ideas towards solutions.
- Teamwork – We maintain a friendly, open environment and our success is rewarded and shared.
- Accountability – We adhere to the highest standards of business ethics in all interactions.
- Surpass Expectations – We ensure our future success by exceeding customer expectations.
Our solutions and services are safe, ecological, socially acceptable, and economical. We exercise our business activity in a way that is ethical and legal. This claim is inseparably connected to the way we behave in our work life. At all times our corporate activity is built on cooperation, competence, fairness, transparency, and reliability.