Fornax® T is equally suitable for both non-precious and precious metal alloys, as well as partial denture casting. With two adjustable starting speeds, optimum filling is guaranteed for every cast object.
- Benchtop casting machine with high-performance induction heating guarantees short melting cycles, minimizes oxidation and thus facilitates subsequent finishing
- The user-friendly operating panel provides information on all parameters and gives quick and easy access to all major functions
- Integrated power cooling provides for over 50 casts in a row, even with high ambient temperatures with moulds made of phosphate-bonded investment materials
- Integrated adjustable infrared sensor for safe and gentle melting of all standard precious metal and non-precious metal alloys (excluding titanium) at a casting temperature of up to 1,550°C
- High output reserves with low power consumption of just 16 amps
- Very quick adjustment to different casting mould sizes by means of a simple mechanism ensures fast working
- Compact dimensions and design give the new Fornax® T a very small footprint