WiroGel® M Hydrocolloid
Duplicating gel based on agar-agar hydrocolloid for producing models using investment material, plaster and the acrylic casting technique.
- For universal use: For all phosphate-bonded investment materials and type 4 plasters as well as the acrylic casting technique
- Highly accurate impression-taking; smooth model surfaces guarantee reliability in use and enable work results which meet the highest demands in terms of precision
- 15 melting cycles mean a very good cost-benefit ratio – suitable for melting in a microwave without compromising quality or precision
- Duplicating with WiroGel® M is more than five times less expensive than with silicone, taking into account the costs for the duplicating unit
- Color geared to contrast optimization, thus ensuring optimal process reliability