The tooth-colored resin for 3D printing of highly aesthetic teeth for full and partial dentures.
Advantage for the laboratory
- Create customized denture teeth yourself with 3D printing
- Printing and processing parameters tailored for VarseoSmile Teeth resin ensure efficient production processes with reproducible results at all times
- Available in 5 VITA* colors
- Easy to grind and polish using standard tools
- Printed teeth can be supplemented with VarseoSmile Teeth resin if needed – or are simply reprinted due to the low material costs and fast workflow
- Less than 0.7% shape deviation due to the bonding process with the denture base guarantee fluid workflows and high-quality work results
- Physically stabilized resin – therefore no mixing required even after prolonged non-use
- Strong bond with 3D-printed denture bases and denture bases made of cold polymerisate
- Cost-effective and efficient fabrication of full and partial dentures in the digital workflow with VarseoSmile Teeth
- VarseoSmile Teeth: FDA listed and meets all requirements for a Class II medical device***
Advantages for the patient
- High abrasion resistance of denture teeth printed from VarseoSmile Teeth
- Highly aesthetic denture teeth due to the very good ratio between opacity and translucency as well as the almost natural fluorescence
- For an even more natural look, the printed denture teeth can be customized with veneering and painting techniques
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
** For the Varseo XS 3D-Printer only 0.25 kg bottles are available/usable.
** Medical device as defined by section 201(h) of the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act
Pictures and illustrations are exemplary. Colors, symbols, design, and information on the labels and/or packaging shown may differ from reality.