Glass bead blasting material produces a uniform satin glaze on the surface to be sandblasted.
- It consists of tiny, lead-free beads of soda glass which produce an even silky luster.
- The controlled size and shape of the beads make for a high level of usability and therefore efficient, economical working.
- No metal is lost because the surface is compressed and not abraded.
- No finishing is necessary on the surfaces which are not intended for polishing.
- It can be used for all standard crown and bridge alloys to give the occlusal surfaces a matt finish.