Reliable high-strength dental stone with batch consistency.
- Type 4 high-quality, super-hard plaster which has been tried and tested over many years for building up models for the crown and bridge, inlay, partial denture and CAD/CAM techniques.
- Optimal accuracy of detail with all standard impression materials demonstrates the extraordinary versatility of the product.
- The thixotropic properties of BegoStone allow an immediate build-up.
- BegoStone exhibits outstanding flow properties with only gentle vibration, making it easy to ensure that all parts of the impression are filled without any bubbles.
- An ideal working time of approx. 5 minutes enables fatigue-free working.
- The color, ivory 35, guarantees that all fine details and preparation margins can be clearly captured and recognized in a scan.
- Very smooth model surfaces and high abrasion resistance combined with ideal expansion values (0.09%, linear) provide an optimal basis for extremely precise restorations.
- Extremely high bending tensile strength ensures optimal resistance against teeth and stumps breaking off.
- Controlled batch-to-batch consistency means that BegoStone plus facilitates precise results which can be reproduced at any time.