BEGO PMMA Splint E
Milling blank for the generation of occlusal splints with thermomemory effect.
Milling blanks made of BEGO PMMA Splint E are characterized by a thermoplastic flexibility with thermal memory effect. Due to the industrial production process the highest material homogeneity is achieved, which guarantees outstanding long-term stability. The use of CAD/CAM technology also ensures a safe process because mixing errors (e. g. by hand mixing) are eliminated.
The special material properties result in highly precise adaptation to the tooth situation and extraordinary, stress-free wearing comfort for the patient. Furthermore, the self-adjusting bite splint is extremely fracture-proof and has a high optical transparency.
- The high-tech plastic is included in the group of smart materials* and is designed to generate functionally therapeutic occlusal splints
- BEGO PMMA Splint E becomes flexible and thus self-adjusting from 27°C thanks to its thermoactive property
- The material’s thermomemory effect translates into the highest self-aligning torque at room temperature available on the market
- Splints made of BEGO PMMA Splint E are extremely tear- and fracture-proof, in addition to being long-lasting and permanently transparent
- The material’s composition satisfies high medical standards. The BEGO PMMA Splint E does not contain any phthalate-based softeners; it only features flexibilizers approved for medical technology applications. This significantly reduces the material’s irritation and sensitization potential
- The use of high-quality raw materials ensures a high level of biocompatibility and very good tolerability
- The unique production process eliminates any adverse effects on taste sensation
- High and precise adaptation to the dental bite situation
- Exceptional, tension-free functional comfort for the patient by thermomemory effect
- Extremely fracture-proof
- Highest thermomemory effect on market (returns to original shape between uses)
- High optical transparency
- No adverse taste